Summer Adventure – Chalo Kashmir to Ladakh! (9 nights/ 10 days)
Day 1 –Welcome to Kashmir!
Arrival at the airport; pick up. Stay at Houseboat.
After some rest, get ready for local sightseeing.
Dinner at houseboat.
Day 2 – Roadtrip to Kargil
After breakfast, head towards Kargil via the beautiful valley and picturesque mountains. Stop at SonaMarg for lunch and immerse in the beauty of the golden snow-capped peaks. Drive via Zozilla Pass. Visit Kargil Memorial and pay your tribute to the martyrs.
Check-in at Hotel in Kargil.
Day 3 – Welcome to Leh!
After breakfast, start your journey towards Leh. Reach Lamayuru village, visit the Monastery, experience the strange phenomena at the Magnetic Hills, spend time at the banks of the Indus River where the 2 rivers – Indus and Zanskar meet. Experience traditional food at Alchi Village, Meet the locals. Reach Leh. Check-in at Hotel in Leh.
Day 4 – Evening in Leh
This day will be for your resting and leisure at the hotel itself. This is done to help you acclimatise faster to Ladakh! In the evening, you can explore the Ladakh Market.
Day 5 – Khardung La to India’s Coldest Desert!
Drive to Nubra Valley via the world’s highest motorable road – Khardung La; Stop for a photo opportunity; enjoy maggi and chai. Check in at the Hunder hotel. Experience a fun ride on a double-humped camel; Enjoy Ladakhi folk dance show. Dinner at hotel.
Day 6 – Let’s trek in Turtuk
After breakfast, explore the village Turtuk. Light trek via beautiful hills in this small hamlet Turtuk. Spend the day there and head back to Nubra in the evening.
Day 7 – Visit the World’s Highest Saltwater Lake!
After breakfast head towards Diskit Monastery, one of the oldest and largest Monasteries in the Nubra region. Situated on a hill top, the Buddha statue is mesmerising. After some time in silence, gear up for some adventure and fun atop ATV bikes. Head towards the highest saltwater lake in the world, Pangong. Stroll by the Lake or sit by the shore, immerse in the beauty around, admire the reflection of the hills on the crystal clear lake. Get a fab photo-shoot done. Stay at Pangong Lake in Deluxe camps.
Day 8 – From Chang La to Shopping!
From Pangong Lake, post breakfast drive to Leh via Chang La, the 2nd highest pass in Leh. Reach Leh, explore the market.
Dinner & stay at hotel in Leh.
Day 9 – Visit Monastery, 3-idiot Film School & spend some time in silence!
Visit the famous 3-idiots Rancho School, spend the day in silence at the Thiksey Monastery. Enjoy lunch at Stok Village. In the evening, end the day at Shanti Stupa. A great photo opportunity – Capture the sunset and in the night the Milky Way.
Back to Hotel for dinner & overnight stay.
Day 10 – See you again!
Cost of package – Rs. 58,500/- per person
• Assistance upon arrival at the Srinagar Airport in Leh
• Traditional welcome at the Houseboat with welcome drinks (Hot Tea/ Coffee/ Kehwa)
• All stay at Premium properties. Dual sharing accommodation. All Dinners and Breakfast included
• Lunch at Stok Village included
• Private transfers to the airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-AC Innova (4 people in each car).
• Mineral water, oxygen cylinders throughout the travel, snacks during the travel
• Personal portraits at Pangong by a professional photographer
• All entry fees to the monuments, camera entry fee & any other related fees
o Road permit fees are included
• Any airfare and government service taxes (GST), if applicable
• Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours & extra meals ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under inclusions
• The service of using the vehicle beyond the day’s itinerary is not included and is payable upon actuals
• Medical and travel insurance
• Any changes you may choose to make during your tour to the pre-fixed itinerary are not guaranteed and must be paid by you upon actuals
• Additional costs arising due to flight cancellations, road blocks etc.
Contact us at 9811090067/ +65 98827481
Hurry! Limited seats are available.